FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) Cases

The Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) of 1946 put in place a procedure for filing claims against the United States. This allows an individual to sue the United States for monetary damages, loss of property, personal injury, or death if your case qualifies within the parameters of the FTCA. A negligent or wrongful act or omission by the Federal Government or an employee of the Federal Government while the employee was acting within his or her scope of employment or office must be proven. Call Mike Turner and Scott Henderson, experienced personal injury attorneys who can help you obtain fair and just compensation.

Call attorney Mike Turner and Scott Henderson today at 303-300-1600 for a free consultation.

Comments are closed.