Uninsured Motorist Claims

Have you been injured in an auto accident caused by a driver who did not have any motor vehicle insurance, or not enough coverage to compensate you for your property damage and injuries? Then, you have the right to make a claim against your own insurance company under your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Many times, this is the only option available to recover damages for your medical costs, lost wages, loss of earning capacity and pain and suffering. The coverage and limits of your uninsured/underinsured motorist policy may be very confusing. Keep in mind that it’s in the interest of your insurance company to try to settle for the minimum. When you need expert representation in your corner to handle insurance disputes and obtain a fair and just settlement or verdict on your behalf, contact Mike Turner and Scott Henderson.

Call attorney Mike Turner and Scott Henderson today at 303-300-1600 for a free consultation.

Comments are closed.